Here's where you can see JUBILEE at work:
- Tonalea K-8 alternative detention class
- Coronado High School life skills class for special needs
- And Breathe Wellness Studio class for parents connecting with their children with special needs
- Various High School assemblies and small group lectures about anti-bullying
- Women's Empowerment Center teen center-> boosting confidence and building connection among teen girls.
- Various corporate work retreats focused on team-building, problem solving, and creativity
- Pop-Up Community Classes
- Private sessions for couples looking to build trust, connection, and understanding
join the email list to receive a FREE video demonstrating the power of
Want to learn more about mindful movement?
Check out my interview on The Defining Audacity Radio Show!
Hi, I'm Rosy.
I've been a dancer my entire life and a lover of mindfulness for almost as long. I believe that connecting to your creative self is the key to solving the world's problems, and I think my classes are a step in the right direction. Jubilee is a life-coaching program focused on mindfulness and movement for people of all ages and abilities. Whether you're looking for something to help kids in detention who need to learn self-control, teens with life-altering disabilities find their smiles, or a group of coworkers just looking to connect, Jubilee is a program made for YOU.
Want to know more?
Email me for a FREE video activity demonstrating the power of mindful art