- the quality or state of being conscious or aware of something.
"their mindfulness of the wider cinematic tradition"
- a mental state achieved by focusing one's awareness on the present moment, while calmly acknowledging and accepting one's feelings, thoughts, and bodily sensations, used as a therapeutic technique.
Here's where you can see JUBILEE at work:
- Alternative Detention Mindfulness class for k-12 Schools
- Life skills class for special needs
- Wellness studio class for parents and children looking for a new way to connect
- High School assemblies and small group lectures regarding anti-bullying, compassion, and connectedness
- Women's Empowerment Center boosting confidence and building connection among teen girls
- Corporate work retreats focused on team-building, problem solving, and creativity
- Pop-Up Community Classes
- Private sessions for couples looking to build trust, connection, and understanding
Want to learn more about Jubilee Mindfulness?
Check out my interview on The Defining Audacity Radio Show!
Hi, I'm Rosy.
I've been a dancer my entire life and a lover of mindfulness for almost as long. I believe that connecting to your creative self is the key to solving the world's problems, and I think my classes are a step in the right direction. Jubilee is a coaching program focused on mindfulness, creativity, and movement for people of all ages and abilities. Whether you're looking for something to help kids in detention who need to learn self-control, teens with life-altering disabilities find their smiles, or a group of coworkers just looking to connect, Jubilee is a program made for YOU.
Want to know more?
Email me for a FREE video activity demonstrating the power of mindful art